I can be your personal guide on the path to greater balance, ease, and joy in your life.
When you begin yoga therapy, you enter into a one-to-one relationship with your yoga therapist.
This may be long or short term.
Here's the process:
First, a FREE 20 minute Discovery phone call
Let's chat and see if yoga therapy is right for you.Schedule a call now!
Next, 75-minute follow-up
We'll do a full intake and you will receive a short CUSTOM YOGA PRACTICE focusing on the goals that are important to you! This yoga practice, designed just for you, will be your daily dose of health and healing. You will receive a written practice and some lifestyle suggestions to work with independently.
Each therapy session builds upon the last as we fine-tune the practice incorporating:
- asana (yoga postures)
- pranayama (breath exercises)
- Ayurvedic lifestyle advice.
Yoga therapy benefits you if you:
- Want individualized attention for asana alignment, pain, or injury.
- Would like yoga to alleviate chronic disease symptoms.
- Are undergoing physical therapy and would like to support it with yoga, meditation, and breath.
- Want a guide to help you apply yoga teachings to your life.
- Want to start or go deeper in a meditation practice.
- Want a daily yoga practice that tends to your particular needs.
- Are seeking greater balance, ease, and joy in your life.
Yoga therapy helps with:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep issues
- Digestive issues
- Chronic tension
- Feelings of disconnection
Single Sessions and Group Packages Available
Payment taken at the appointment via PayPal, Venmo, Cash, or Check.
Yoga Therapy should be available to everyone, so please request alternate payment as needed.
Sessions available online and in person at Jess's home studio. Rates for on location also available.
Yoga Therapy Sessions via Zoom
Don't let tight schedules or miles between us rob you of the opportunity to get your own custom yoga practice.
Now, perhaps more than ever, is the perfect time to practice the tools of yoga that will bring you more in balance, more in harmony, body, mind, and spirit.
Appointments available (almost) any time!
Yoga Therapy Resource:
Get a Morning Glow
Start your day with a morning routine
Download Get a Morning Glow colorful PDF
Print and post on your bathroom mirror to keep you focused and motivated!
They may be cheesy, but the info is good!