I can be your personal guide on the path to greater balance, ease, and joy in your life.
When you begin yoga therapy, you enter into a one-to-one relationship with your yoga therapist.
This may be long or short term.
Here's the process:
First, a FREE 20 minute Discovery phone call
Let's chat and see if yoga therapy is right for you.Schedule a call now!
Next, 75-minute follow-up
We'll do a full intake and you will receive a short CUSTOM YOGA PRACTICE focusing on the goals that are important to you! This yoga practice, designed just for you, will be your daily dose of health and healing. You will receive a written practice and some lifestyle suggestions to work with independently.
Each therapy session builds upon the last as we fine-tune the practice incorporating:
- asana (yoga postures)
- pranayama (breath exercises)
- Ayurvedic lifestyle advice.
Yoga therapy benefits you if you:
- Want individualized attention for asana alignment.
- Want a guide to help you apply yoga teachings to YOUR life.
- Want to start a meditation practice.
- Want a daily yoga practice that fits in YOUR schedule.
- Want to discover or understand better your life purpose (dharma).
- Want to explore spiritual practices more deeply within your own traditions.
- Are seeking greater balance, ease, and joy in your life.
Yoga therapy helps with:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep issues
- Digestive issues
- Chronic tension
- Feelings of disconnection
- Difficulty with work/life balance
Single Sessions and Group Packages Available
Payment taken at the appointment via PayPal, Venmo, Cash, or Check.
Yoga Therapy should be available to everyone, so please request alternate payment as needed.
Rates for on location available.
COVID-19 Yoga Therapy Sessions
Don't let social distancing rob you of the opportunity to get your own custom yoga practice.
Now, perhaps more than ever, is the perfect time to practice the tools of yoga that will bring you more in balance, more in harmony, body, mind, and spirit.
Yoga therapy sessions can be done over FaceTime, Google Hangouts, or Zoom. Appointments available (almost) any time!